3. 请尚未完成补交上学期网课请假信函以及功课的同学，在6月18日前透过Google Classroom或在线应用程序呈交给相关科任老师。
To: All teachers, staff, parents/guardians and students
Notice of home-based online classes for the next semester and the extension of the mid-year exam
According to the announcement by the Ministry of Education on 6 June, in view of the severe pandemic situation, the school will continue to conduct home-based online lessons after the mid-year holidays on 13 June; online lessons will continue from 14 June to 16 July (a total of 25 days) until The second semester ends before the school holiday in July.
2. The school decided to postpone the mid-year exam and switch to an online exam. The online exam will be conducted for 5 days from 7 July (Wednesday) to 13 July (Tuesday) to serve as an assessment of students' learning since the beginning of the school year. The Academic Department will announce the timetable, examination rules and rules for the online exam soon, kindly please pay attention.
3. Students who have not yet completed the online lessons leave letter and homework, submit it to the relevant subject teachers through Google Classroom or online applications before 18 June.
4. During the next semester's online classes, students must still attend each online class on time according to the online class schedule arranged by the school, and learn to be self-discipline, study autonomously and maintain good learning habits.
5. During the pandemic, everyone should take good care of safety and health and fight the spread of pandemic together.
If there is any latest news, the school will notify you as soon as possible, thank you.